30/12/2010

How to make facebook profile hack

I found out through Mashableforum balikita and Reface that there is a new trend on Facebook's profiles. Looks like people are getting very creative with the new look Facebook has provided. So I've been gathering ideas to come up with one for my Facebook Profile.




In the meantime I thought I would share a few of my favorite ones. 




The following is how to make it
1. Prepare the first image that will be used for your profile
2. Create an image with width 180px (height is up), then upload [upload it] and make the Profile Pictures 
3. Create 5 images with width 68px heigth 97px , upload it anywhere it's up
4. Last ... mark the 5 thumbnails [small image] it with your name, so that everything appears on the profile pages 

please create your liking..happy tweaking.. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment